Appointments and procedures
Healthcare appointments and procedures in MidCentral DHB during COVID-19
Last updated on 20 April 2020
If you have an upcoming appointment or elective surgery at any MidCentral DHB facility, and you’re not sure if you should attend, please call our dedicated phoneline 0800 256 963 to check. Note: this number is operational between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- If your appointment needs to be deferred, we will be in touch to let you know;
- If you don’t hear from us, please come to your appointment, as long as you are well;
- If you are sick, please let us know by contacting us. It is important that you don’t come to hospital if you have an illness that could spread to other patients and our staff.
- If you have inquiries about whether your appointment or procedure will be affected by the COVID-19 event, please call 0800 256 963. Note: this number is operational between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- If you require an appointment with your General Practice team, please ensure you call ahead.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, loss of smell or taste, or signs of other respiratory illness, then please do not attend or visit us. It’s important that we keep our patients and staff safe and we really appreciate your help with this.
If you think you may have COVID-19, please call Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
You can view more videos from MidCentral DHB on our Vimeo page linked below: