Youth health services
MidCentral DHB YOSS (Youth One Stop Shop) during COVID-19
Last updated on 21 February 2021
YOSS is open during Level 2 in Palmerston North and Levin, with some changes in place.
We still have contact restrictions in place for Level 2. This means we’ll help you over the phone first (scripts, medical questions, support, counselling) and make an appointment to see you in person when needed.
We’re not able to start the walk-in clinic at level 2 so please contact us first, rather than coming to YOSS without an appointment
- Please text us on 027 3555 909
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message us on Facebook
Monday to Tuesday: 9am-12pm, 1pm-6pm
Wednesday to Thursday: 10am-12pm, 1pm-6pm
Friday: 9am-12pm, 1pm-5pm
- Please text or ring Glenn on 021 810 485 and Michelle on 021 0891 2341
- Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please check us out on Facebook for links to other services and numbers.
Monday to Wednesday: 10am to 4pm